viernes, 26 de junio de 2009

This is a very short post...

\But I had to write it because I just got home staring up, really up, really high because I love dark blue skies. and that's what the big blue sky was showing tonight. Those colors are gonna kill me. I hope no taxi will bump into me when I'm with that stupid face facing to the sky staring at those colors. That would be really lousy and unfair cause really, can you tell me how many of you do that when you go back home after a weekend party and how many of you are so lucky to see those colors???? Not so many of you I guess but if you're lucky... YOU ARE LUCKY. Then again "shit may happen" but I hope it won't happen to you cause that stuff is really worth it. So after all this I've written here's some advice from a drunken Voll Damm lover ... "LOOK UP" it might kill you but COME ON!! in the end everybody dies so take a shot... and I really hope I will follow this my own advice.

Oh one more try ...I'm currently reading "THE CATCHER IN THE RYE"...just as Mrs. Estrada always told me to and guess what? that's a lousy answer... there's no record or book library available. Well whatever....this book is just genius stuff and Ï think you gotta read it.

So long and so far this is a honest version of me.

Good Night and Good read (whatever you're reading, cause I really hope you're reding)

Update: This post makes me blush, I have to confess I don't remember when the hell did I wrote all this but I won't delete it. I'll leave it there with all it's spelling and grammatical horrors and it's sincerity.

Aunque este post me haga sonrojarme y no recuerde cuando diablos lo escribí, no lo voy a borrar. Allí lo voy a dejar con sus horrores ortográficos y gramaticales y su sinceridad.

0 comments:

Publicar un comentario